In The Most Serene Republic:
- Saint Stanislav began publishing literate code for performing arithmetic in finite fields.
- The Bitcoin Foundation continues refining the reference client with increasingly improved node sync behavior undergoing testing.
- Diana Coman of S.MG began publishing a cryptography library dubbed Eucrypt.
- Lobbes made an archive of Republican things.
- Your beloved Editor in Chief began a journey to bring Qntra back through the creation of a Republic ISP with substantial financial and moral support from Mircea Popescu.1
- And much more.
Outside the Republic:
- The wait for the increasingly unlikely Great Again continues as the pantsuit collapse also continues.