Welcome to the fifteenth edition of the Qntra Not Quite News Roundup Xtend (TM)(R). The below events are alleged to have happened, but they are decidedly innocent of newsworthiness.
- The United States President Elect has begun selecting personnel for appointed positions in the Trumpreich. The exodus of even unexpired appointees of the lame duck Hussein Bahamas regime means there are a substantial number of jobs to be filled. The application for appointments to the Trumpreich is available through GreatAgain.gov
- The domain change.gov no longer resolves.
- In a development of no surprise the US IRS has publicly requested all transaction records from Coinbase for the years 2013 through 2015 in order to check for compliance with fiat tax laws. Sorry for our complete lack of surprise.
- Two notable persons made a bet.
- Wailing, gnashing, and failure to accept the world as it is continues among the mainstream socialist media.
- Wailing, gnashing, and failure to accept the world as it is continues among urban crowds in the United States as samples collected via arrest indicate 30 to 50 percent of the protesters did not care enough to vote.
- A recent poll shows only 27 percent of Americans surveyed believe their personal finances would improve under Trumpreich, but an even more dismal 19% believed they would have benefited financially from a Clitler regime.
- Trends on fiat/Bitcoin interfaces continue to show bull, but it would still be unsurprising if they gave up on their fiction1 and began reporting magenta, dove gray, or old hot dog as their exchange rate.
- The cast and audience at a performance of the musical "Hamilton" shamed and booed Vice President Elect Mike Pence for deigning to watch their fruity paean to one of the most destructive men in American history.
Pence in our time.