In yet another leak of emails from Hillary "Clitler" Rodham-Clinton's campaign and political party, it was revealed that the staff was concerned that the media would ask about the difference between Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby's private treatment of women. To celebrate the mainstream media's failure to ask this question we will be holding our first Qntest Bitcoin give away. The five best jokes of the form:
Q: What Is The Difference Between Bill Clinton And Bill Cosby?
A: White Priviledge!1
Full Qntest Rules:
- To be eligible for prizes an entry must be accompanied by a valid Bitcoin address in the same comment as the joke being entered into the Qntest.
- A valid Bitcoin address is a pay to public key hash address that begins 1. Supposed pay to script hash addresses beginning with 3 are eligible for enprizement, but at a future point may be eligible for your loss.
- Submissions must survive the comment spam filter unscathed. Maximize your chances for success by using well structured grammar and not including external links to domains popular with spammers. Youtube.com, Twitter.com, Tumblr.com, and any other domain not under your own control is best assumed to be popular with spammers. If your comment does not appear immediately that does not mean it was killed by the spam filter, it may be pending approval.
- Final determinations for prize awarding will be made by the Editor in Chief who will also be funding the prizes. The prize awarding transaction will be accompanied by a 0.001 BTC transaction fee to ensure speedy delivery.
- The deadline for entries is November 9th, 2016. Awards will be announced and prizes paid by November 15th, 2016.