In what mainstream media is reporting as the first case of terrorism charges targeting a law enforcement officer in the United States, a DC area transit cop bought ~250 United States dollars worth of gift cards (archived). Prosecutors allege he then distributed the gift card codes to FBI agents so that those FBI agents could buy paid mobile messaging apps for the Islamic State.
Law enforcement officers not facing terrorism charges in the United States include:
- Lon Horiuchi, member of civilian murdering death squad at Ruby Ridge and Waco (archived)
- Carl Mark Force IV, extortionist and moved gift cards well in excess of 250 United States dollars
- Shaun Bridges, moved gift cards well in excess of 250United States dollars, failed international man of mystery
- Members of the FBI death squad that murdered Lavoy Finicum
- Unconfirmed but probably FBI agents providing agar for the Rebel But Gangster Black Rebels
- The Department of Homeland Security officer who went on a mass shooting spree back in May
Those most be some serious mobile messaging apps.