The month of October featured some action, but on the whole activity in the Bitcoin securities space was mostly unremarkable with the exception of Qntra's opening. And now to the the numbers:
- MPEx (S.MPOE) – Profit of ~305 BTC off of ~331 in revenue split from 290 BTC in new account registrations and almost 41 BTC in trading fees. Expenses were ~25 BTC in tech expenses and 0.1 BTC in advertising.
- Ministry of Games (S.MG) – This venture faced ~0.634 BTC in expenses and credited the same in Intangibles and goodwill.
- Start up Shorting Fund (F.DERP) – Featured a cash increase of ~14.7 BTC in coverage. Assets are presently ~7451.6 BTC, and 10,000 shares will be offered for sale sometime on November 15th. F.DERP's statement offers
F.DERP has a total of 227`452`389 authorized shares outstanding. The total assets per share implied value is thus 0.00003245 BTC. The cash+tangible assets per share implied value is thus 0.00003245 BTC.
F.DERP realised no operating revenue this period. The P/E implied value per share is thus 0 BTC. It is faintly expected to realize operating revenue next period, on the vague hope that who knows, maybe the alleged investors in these things actually exist, and maybe even operate within some sort of a rational, market-driven environment. Perhaps.
- No Such Labs (S.NSA) – Spent ~0.215 BTC and received the same in tangibles. Work on the S.NSA micro-factory continues. No Such Labs first product of course is notable for missing its initial projected shipping date of last year as the chief engineer consisted over control on the prototype's supply chain and worked to develop a plan that would allow the Cardano to honestly realize its initial goals.
- BitBet (S.BBET) – Realized a profit of ~2.9 BTC on ~3.99 BTC of revenue and ~1.09 BTC in expenses. BitBet also saw substantial action on the Berkshire vs. Bitcoin bet from which fees will be realized as revenue at the bet's conclusion.
- MPIF (F.MPIF) – Realized a loss of ~5.88 BTC. After the liquidation of MPIF's ATC holdings due to realities of mining of altchains, only two centers of potentially profit making activity remains though the general manager is actively seeking new opportunities. ATC trading had been a source of profit for MPIF until MPIF was forced to support mining of ATC on its own after a difficulty increase.
- War of Life (S.WOL) – This offering has closed after gaining insufficient traction from the gaming public. Investors at IPO took a small loss.War of Life was notable for opening ATC denominated play before opening up to bets in Bitcoin.
- Qntra (S.QNTR) – Realized no profits or expenses for this period. Per the official word count 80,704 shares were issued. A very optimistic projection values S.QNTR shares at 12,700 satoshis per, but only time can tell for sure.